Official Hug Dealer Care Bears Shirt

 A redditor ate 21 year old bluberries. Here's what happened... they developed hypercyanococcusemia. "Hyper" meaning high, "cyanococcus" referring to blueberries and "emia" meaning presence in blood: high blueberry presence in blood.The patient made a recovery. OP’s grandma sounds a lot like mine. My grandma buys something, realizes she doesn’t need it or want it, and gives it to my mom. My mom will then realizes that she doesn’t need it and gives it to me. I then either have to donate it or throw it away. Fun little system we have let me tell you.

Buy it: Official Hug Dealer Care Bears Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt