Official Freddy Krueger One Two Freddy’s Coming For You Ugly Christmas Shirt

 Well, they’re still a solid brick of ice. I imagine they’ll be thawed by tomorrow. Don’t want to damage whatever “integrity” they have left by running them under hot water though. This is, after all, for science. I’ll be sure to post a follow up picture! Do it. People have eaten woolly mammoths they found frozen and didn't die. You'll be fine.

Buy it: Official Freddy Krueger One Two Freddy’s Coming For You Ugly Christmas ShirtOfficial Freddy Krueger One Two Freddy’s Coming For You Ugly Christmas Shirt




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt