Cool Cat I’m Silently Correcting Your Grammar Shirt

 If I wanted to create a Cool Cat I’m Silently Correcting Your Grammar Shirt sims character who was as anti-American as possible, I would use trump as the model except I’d make him fit and smart. 8 of those years I spent more on sex than trump did on taxes. I bought a dildo. No. He paid, in gross violation of campaign laws, for her silence. Stormy Daniels, inexplicably, had sex with the turd because she wanted to, not expecting or asking for any money.

Buy it: Cool Cat I’m Silently Correcting Your Grammar Shirt


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Valleytee– CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Funny RBG Feminist The Resistance Never Die Shirt