White Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Head Shirt

 "See some woman like a tough black man. But not every black man is a tough black man. It's like this, you got basketball niggas but then you also have Dragon ball niggas. I'm a Dragon ball  Posted it natively in this thread but in case it gets buried. Cool dude, funny to see him now. 15 years ago in High School he was an anime loving, glasses wearing neeeeerrrd and the one black guy at our school (back when being a nerd wasn't cool).

Buy it: White Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Head Shirt




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt







Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt