Weed Lets Get Lit Halloween Shirt

 Do you remember those Garbage Pail Kids trading cards from late eighties/early nineties? I think this might be a scene from one of them... not sure just a hunch. Great movie, Dogma. Great cast, great writing. Oddly, it never shows up in my library's DVD collection down here in the bible belt. I can't imagine why that is. Sadly, it's not available for streaming and the DVD's a bit pricey on Amazon for a movie I may want to watch once every ten or fifteen years.

Buy it: Weed Lets Get Lit Halloween Shirt

Weed Lets Get Lit Halloween Shirt


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee – CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt