Pittsburgh Penguins Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt

 OP is likely right. The military is the human centipede of nepotism spending. If private companies want to make any money off the military, you better hire influential x-military. I worked for one of these companies. We supplied software for navy aircraft systems. They spent millions for this software. The company that was providing the software was run by an x high ranking navy man (puppet ceo). 

Buy it: Pittsburgh Penguins Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt

Pittsburgh Penguins Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee – CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt