Grey Goose Noun The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

 This. This is why German is the best language. I can’t speak it but the breakdowns of the words are just incredible.  Was just about to ask if OP or someone could break the word down. Thank you! It it true that there's a word for carnival worker that shlepalmesafesser? (Shelp - work mes - man fesse - festival) That's phonetic spelling by a dyslexic in a language I know nothing about.

Buy it: Grey Goose Noun The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt









Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt