Dragon I’m Not Lazy I Just Really Enjoy Doing Nothing Shirt

 No biggie, but they were both so thrilled to have it running again, and be able to drive for groceries, it still has me happy hours later. I didn't expect this to blow up so fast. Thank you all for the awards and responses. For all you shade tree mechanics who responded, yes the problem seems to be an upper radiator hose leaking. I'll replace that this weekend and see how it does.

Buy it: Dragon I’m Not Lazy I Just Really Enjoy Doing Nothing Shirt'''




Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt