Dragon I Like The Feeling When I Completely Forget Who I Am While Reading Shirt

 In my home city (in the UK) a heroin dealer was convicted of lacing his product with poison and causing the deaths of homeless people. In court he claimed that the local council payed him off to get rid of some of the homeless people in that way. His defense was "why would I kill my customers". That wouldnt even surprise me if that was true

Buy it: Dragon I Like The Feeling When I Completely Forget Who I Am While Reading Shirt

Dragon I Like The Feeling When I Completely Forget Who I Am While Reading Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt