Cool Halloween Math Equations For Math Teachers Shirt

 In a math class I was in last year, we were taking a test, which you have to turn your mic on for—their way of trying to prevent cheating. Some girl apparently forgot that hers was on and started belting out Stand By You by Rachel Platten at the top of her lungs. It went on for the entire song and she was still humming it when I finished the test and left the call.

Buy it: Cool Halloween Math Equations For Math Teachers Shirt

Cool Halloween Math Equations For Math Teachers Shirt


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt