Choc Lit 100% Melanin Shades Barcode Shirt

 When I was younger and totally into downhill mountain biking, every top rider seemed to be sponsored by Oakley or similar. I coveted them and only wished I could afford a set, up until a guy in the industry told me that the "flow" riders - the ones they sent product to just to use them as human mannequins but didn't actually sponsor - tended to wear similar-looking safety glasses for their training or practice runs because those were more robust and cheaply replaceable.

Buy it: Choc Lit 100% Melanin Shades Barcode Shirt

Choc Lit 100% Melanin Shades Barcode Shirt


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee– CusTom – T-Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt