Biden Harris 2020 Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Shirt

 I feel like Gob trying to throw that letter in the ocean is a good representation of somebody trying to mail a ballot in 2020.  I never imagined that, years later, there would be a lot of people in this country actually complaining about it not being easy being white. Fucking bizarro world. I feel like I'm Stan from south park, watching Randy and his mates fuck shit up, unable to do anything except just say "Dude?!" in a really exasperated voice

Buy it: Biden Harris 2020 Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Shirt

Biden Harris 2020 Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Palacetee – CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt