Good Im A Simple Woman I Love Wine And Tennis Vintage Retro Shirt

 In college, we were a Good I’m A Simple Woman I Love Wine And Tennis Vintage Retro Shirt very mediocre football program. My roommate was on scholarship and hated the game. He turned down offers from much better football schools in favor of a weaker program where his friends were going. Bingo. That’s the reason I stopped wrestling, I was hardcore in high school, it was my life, 4 years varsity, state-ranked, a team captain with scholarship offers. One starving morning in college reality hit me… Why am I doing this? I practice, lift, and run for hours every day.

Buy it: Good Im A Simple Woman I Love Wine And Tennis Vintage Retro Shirt

Good Im A Simple Woman I Love Wine And Tennis Vintage Retro Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Wonderful Just A Czech Girl Living In A Dutch World Shirt

Regan Pazuzu Skeleton Organic Day Of The Dead Shirt

Cool I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need To Cuddle My Trucker Flower Shirt